THE CHUBB BERMUDA TRIANGLE CHALLENGE
January 12th – 14th, 2024
"I had such a great experience. I just returned home and I already want to go back.
Tough, but the most beautiful course ever, and I created memories and friends for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for everything you do putting this race together."
Friday, January 12th
Butterfield Mile (7:00PM)
Challenge Mile +
Elite, Youth & Local Qualifiers
NEW FOR 2024: Open Division
(1st race in The Chubb Bermuda Triangle Challenge series)
Saturday, January 13th
BF&M 10k Run & Walk (9:00AM)
(2nd race in The Chubb Bermuda Triangle Challenge series)
Sunday, January 14th
PwC Bermuda Marathon (7:15AM)
PwC Bermuda Half Marathon (9:00AM)
PwC Bermuda Half Marathon Relay (9:00AM)
(3rd race in The Chubb Bermuda Triangle Challenge series)
Friday – Sunday, January 12th – 14th
The Chubb Bermuda Triangle Challenge “3 races in 3 days”
See Race Info for details.
Why should you run the Chubb Bermuda Triangle Challenge?
We’re giving you more reasons to ditch the winter weather and chase paradise!
- Want to extend your RUN-CATION? Register for the Chubb Half Bermuda Triangle Challenge (mile, 10k, and half marathon) or the Chubb Full Bermuda Triangle Challenge (mile, 10k, and full marathon).
- All participants receive a technical t-shirt and swag bag, and Challenge participants receive a Finisher’s jacket and a 4th Challenge Finisher’s medal.
- “Run? We thought you said RUM!” The PwC Bermuda Marathon, Half Marathon, and Half Marathon Relay all feature RUM STOPS courtesy of Goslings.
- NEW IN 2024: An Open Division to the Butterfield Mile! Not up for the Challenge? Now you have the option to run only the mile event, leaving your weekend wide open to cheer on friends and family.
- PwC Bermuda Half and Full Marathon Courses are World Athletics (formerly IAAF)-certified and the PwC Bermuda Marathon is a Boston Qualifier!
- Free ferry service to the start of the marathon in Dockyard.
- Finish festivals on both Saturday & Sunday with live entertainment, free food and snacks courtesy of Butterfield & Vallis, as well as complimentary local beer from Bermuda Craft Brewing and rum cocktails served up by Goslings.
- Support charities close to your heart by donating or raising funds through your RunSignUp account (it’s free and easy).